Mountjoy Square ACA Submission Deadline Approaches
The process of designating Mountjoy Square in Dublin 1 as an Architectural Conservation Area is currently underway by Dublin City Council. A draft edition of the document has been published and is now out to public consultation – it can viewed here.
- Choice of boundary for the area
- Development control and planning enforcement
- Future redesign of the public park
- Upgrading of the public realm
- Controlling alterations to original and reproduction Georgian houses
Public submissions on any issue related to the ACA are invited to email@example.com up to 4.30pm on Wednesday 21st March 2012.